Last week, we had another terrific Pinterest Party!
Last week was the best week ever for repins! I went over to the board Sunday morning, and it looked like everything had been repinned at least once, and many had seven or more repins! You are the ones that make this party awesome! Thanks for taking the time to repin!
It had 7 pins from my board, but easily a couple hundred repins. I stopped counting at 131 repins, and there were still about 30 pins I had to click on to see if people had repinned from them!
And the following NINE pins had at least 7 re-pins: The number in parenthesis is how many re-pins they had total due to the party.Old House to New Home and Kristina and Millie from 2Crochet Hooks are co-hosting this party this month! Now that there are two to three of us pinning every Saturday morning, we can pin a lot of pins, so please share!
So let's get to this week's party!
Here are the directions or rules:
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click "Follow All" and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don't want to see some of our pins):
- I will send out an email to everyone that has participated in this party or is linked up for the day at 8:00 a.m. EST reminding you to come link up or to go pin the pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven't linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!